Multimeats are a composite breed based on elite White Suffolk genetics.
- Multimeat sires carry 2 copies of the Booroola fertility gene
- Multimeat rams sire ewes which will lamb over 200%.
- Multimeat crossbreds return $10-$15 more per ewe.
- Multimeat crossbreds have been tested in on farm trials in NSW, Vic and S.A
- They have consistently reared 30% more lambs than normal crossbreds.
- MultiMeat sires are leased from MultiMeat Pty Ltd. Follow link below.
>> More details - www.multimeat.com.au